Are you tired of dealing with acne?
- Do you suffer from hormonal, cystic or adult acne?
- Did you know acne affects 50 million people? Are you one of them?
- Have you tried prescriptions, only for the acne to clear up but then come back?
- Do you have a cupboard full of products that are supposed to get rid of acne but haven’t helped?
- Are you ready to make a commitment to finally clear up your acne?
FACE REALITY ACNE - NEW CLIENTS | 60 - 75 MIN | $350
(Must have an in-depth consultation in order to purchase Face Reality products.)
Includes a credit for 1 acne facial treatment. Please specify if you wish to receive it same day.
Provide an in studio acne facial with cleansing and extractions
Determine skin type, acne type and skin tolerance
Recommend a Face Reality at home skincare routine
Provide take-away materials on acne aggravators like food, supplements, pore clogging ingredients
Provide you an in-studio treatment plan for bi-monthly appts.
If you decide to move forward with program, we will instruct you how to properly use your home-care products for the first two weeks
(Expect to spend an additional $150-$200 on Face Reality Skincare to get you started with program)
FACE REALITY ACNE CONSULTATION + TREATMENTWe will discuss everything from what acne is, your specific case, lifestyle factors that could be causing breakouts, and your customized Face Reality Skincare regimen. Save time and money by combining your consultation and first treatment! You will take home a comprehensive folder filled with a personalized plan to clear your acne.
Please specify in your appointment notes if you'd like an area other than the face.
What is acne? (For pigment issues, click here)
Acne can also be in the form of:
- Blackheads or open plugged pores
- Whiteheads or closed plugged pores
- Pimples or pustules with pus at their tips
- Papules or small red, tender bumps
- Cysts or painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin
- Nodules or large solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin
Acne is not a dangerous skin condition, but as it causes scarring, it can change the skin’s tone and overall look. It affects three out four people at some point in their lives.
How long does the clear skin acne boot camp take?
What is expected of me?
If you decide to join Acne Boot camp you are expected to follow a home care regimen of products that have been specifically chosen for you and your acne needs. Professional treatments are also required to move the skin along quicker.
Why do you need home care with Face Reality acne treatment?
There are several reasons why home skincare is needed which include:
- Exfoliation: this allows the Face Reality products to penetrate deeply into the skin and pores. Face Reality products are designed to treat and combat the bacteria inside the pores.
- Hydration: this is the most significant part of the process for rapid healing of lesions. Hydration also aids the Face Reality products to reduce the dark spots that are a result of acne lesions.
- Extraction: this is the process of clearing a clogged pore and its existing impactions. It is recommended not to extract pimples and pustules by force.
Why Should I do this boot camp?
What is the process?
1. In-depth consultation - is completed to get a full understanding of your acne and lifestyle.
2. A treatment after the consultation if you decide to commit to Acne Bootcamp.
3. A home care regimen is then sent home and you will start using the products.
4. Treatments are performed every 2-3 weeks.
5. Food Diary kept.
6. Icing the face.
7. Checking in with me between appointments. (Remember I will be as invested in your acne clearing as you are.)