Are you tired of dealing with acne?
- Do you suffer from hormonal, cystic or adult acne?
- Did you know acne affects 50 million people? Are you one of them?
- Have you tried prescriptions, only for the acne to clear up but then come back?
- Do you have a cupboard full of products that are supposed to get rid of acne but haven’t helped?
- Are you ready to make a commitment to finally clear up your acne?
What is acne? (For pigment issues, click here)
Acne can also be in the form of:
- Blackheads or open plugged pores
- Whiteheads or closed plugged pores
- Pimples or pustules with pus at their tips
- Papules or small red, tender bumps
- Cysts or painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin
- Nodules or large solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin
Acne is not a dangerous skin condition, but as it causes scarring, it can change the skin’s tone and overall look. It affects three out four people at some point in their lives.
How long does the clear skin acne boot camp take?
What is expected of me?
Why do you need home care with Face Reality acne treatment?
There are several reasons why home skincare is needed which include:
- Exfoliation: this allows the Face Reality products to penetrate deeply into the skin and pores. Face Reality products are designed to treat and combat the bacteria inside the pores.
- Hydration: this is the most significant part of the process for rapid healing of lesions. Hydration also aids the Face Reality products to reduce the dark spots that are a result of acne lesions.
- Extraction: this is the process of clearing a clogged pore and its existing impactions. The extraction process is mostly done by an esthetician during a facial. It is recommended not to extract pimples and pustules by force.
Why Should I do this boot camp?
What is the process?
Initially, an in-depth consultation is completed to get a full understanding of your acne and lifestyle. A treatment can also be completed after the consultation if you decide to commit to Acne Bootcamp. A home care regimen is then sent home and you will start using the products. Treatments are performed every 2-3 weeks.