Hale & Hush Rare C SerumRegular price
Why We Love It
It's pore rehab in a bottle! Hale & Hush Rare C Serum features a highly bio-available form of vitamin C, which is brilliantly skilled reducing the appearance of pore size by 20% in 4 weeks as tested! Hale & Hush Rare C Serum is also great at strengthening collagen and brightening complexion as an added bonus.
Regular use of Rare C Serum promotes supremely radiant, strong, and youthful looking skin. This serum can also use around eyes at night and top of Hale & Hush Eye Mousse or your favorite eye cream.
- Balances, evens, and brightens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of large pores
- Strengthens collagen and enhances collagen synthesis
1.7 oz - Gluten-Free
Apply Rare C Serum to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Wear alone or under other creams or serums. Always apply sunscreen/SPF to provide a protective barrier.
The type of vitamin C used is one that is made just for sensitive skin. No irritation/stinging like normal L-Ascorbic on sensitive skin and very stable.
- 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (L): Enhances collagen synthesis and skin elasticity and whitens skin by inhibiting tyrosinase. This form of C is highly stable, gentle and non-irritating, and reduces inflammation.
- Lysophosphatidic Acid: Derived from phosphatidylcholine, Lysophosphatidic Acid stimulates cell differentiation, improves keratinization and limits parakeratosis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): As a chirally-correct form of Hyaluronic Acid, this humectant holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin. Additional benefits are improved softness and elasticity while also retaining and boosting moisture levels which helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles.