Hale & Hush Remedy Rehab OilRegular price
Why We Love It
This beautiful blend of seed oils has a luxurious feel that absorbs quickly into the skin leaving behind a soft, supple finish, with no heavy feel. You’ll enjoy a light scent of eucalyptus and clary sage that slowly fades as it soaks into the skin. This unique botanical blend replenishes and hydrates dull, dehydrated skin with a combination of antioxidants and fatty acids. Watermelon seed oil lends anti-inflammatory properties for a healing effect and also promotes detoxification for overall rehabilitated skin.
- Nourishes and hydrates
- Soothes and calms
- Increases elasticity
- Boosts radiance
- Strengthens skin’s barrier to prevent TEWL (Transepidermal Water Loss)
0.94 oz | Dropper Bottle
Who Will Love It
Formulated for all skin types, but especially beneficial for those with dry, dehydrated, or sensitized skin from inflammatory conditions such as rosacea, eczema, and acne.
*This oil contains a small amount of Clary Sage Oil which can induce contractions in pregnant women. Please consult your doctor before using this serum if you are pregnant.
Apply a small amount of oil to cleansed skin, once or twice daily, as the last step in your routine to provide healing benefits and lock in moisture.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: An emollient plant oil that is most similar in structure to our own sebum. Provides antioxidant support and relieves skin irritation.
- Squalane: A moisturizing ingredient that offers antioxidant protection while softening the skin and restoring the lipid barrier. It mimics the skin’s own sebum and improves elasticity by increasing moisture retention.
- Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil: A light, fast-absorbing oil that contains a healthy amount of Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage. High in anti-inflammatory properties, this oil also helps with detoxification by increasing blood circulation.
- Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (Sacha Inchi Seed Oil): One of the richest sources of omega fatty acids, this lightweight oil is easily absorbed into the skin. It has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties to facilitate wound-healing and repair damage to support overall skin health.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: This oil is high in vitamins C and E and contains omega-9 fatty acids, linoleic and oleic acid. It provides antioxidant protection while encouraging cell turnover to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Known for its skin-soothing abilities, this plant extract contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to promote healing and regeneration.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Helps support skin barrier strength due to the high content of fatty acids. It decreases inflammation and smooths skin texture, while boosting hydration and improving elasticity.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Wax, Heptyl Undecylenate, Squalane, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil