Lira Clinical PRO Anti-Aging Pads with PSCRegular price
This cutting-edge at-home treatment product delivers the peel, peptide and probiotic experience with a powerhouse formulation. Lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while beautifully brightening skin.
All pigmented, aging, lackluster, and acne skin types, except sensitive and rosacea.
- Contains powerful skin-brightening properties.
- Reduces visible signs of aging.
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
- Peels away layers of environmental skin dullness for youthful skin.
- Topical probiotics balance skin’s micro-biome.
- Repair stressed skin to restore tone and radiance.
- Exfoliates the skin and increases barrier protection
After evening cleansing, dry skin, smooth applicator pad evenly over the entire face area. Avoid the eye area.
JASMINE STUDIO TIP
For more correction, hold the pad to a specific area for 2-3 seconds and follow by an evening moisturizer.
Glycolic, lactic, salicylic, and kojic acids. Lira’s Healing Peptide Delivery System increases barrier protection as it delivers exfoliation with less inflammation.
Hexylresorcinol along with various botanicals like mulberry, licorice, barberry, and Halidrys Siliquosa provide luminous skin brightening.
- 1% Retinol - keratolytic agent, skin rejuvenator
- 20% Vitamin C Blend Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (BV- OSC)
- Arbutin - a melanin suppressant.
- Gooseberry - a natural peroxide that lightens skin.
- Sea Fennel plant stem cells - an organic brightener.
- Vitamin C - antioxidant
- MASQ-techTM Inhibits melanogenesis wound healer
- Kojic Acid Natural Skin Lightener
- Licorice extract - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, & lightener
- Azelaic acid - anti-redness and Lightener
Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Lecithin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Ex- tract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Polysaccharides, PPG-12/ SMDI Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Yeast Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Leontopodium Alpinum Mer- istem Cell Culture, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Isomalt, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Bar- badensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ubiquinone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
Peptides slow down the natural aging process. Lira uses over 20 different designer peptides, each with a unique skin rejuvenating purpose.
This advanced exfoliation and lightening line delivers the professional edge on anti-aging and skin brightening. PRO products are formulated to target all skin conditions with the next generation of designer peptides, refining retinol, brightening hexylresorcinol, and skin tightening poly-hydroxy acids. This line is essential for effective cellular turnover and skin renewal.