Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol PadsRegular price
50 pads in a jar
For all skin types.
Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads are recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is especially good for oily, acne-prone skin, active lesions, and problematic skin types. It also works wonders on aging skin and hyper-pigmentation.
Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads break up oil, unclog pores, and improve skin cell turnover to provide a clear, fresh complexion that looks healthy and bright. In addition, each pad has anti-aging benefits, lifting away dark spots and smoothing the skin for fewer fine lines and wrinkles. This product also works exceptionally well on hyperpigmentation. The glycolic acid help not only remove surface oils but also gently exfoliates dead skin cells off to remove stained dark cells. Then the ingredients Kojic Acid and Arbutin penetrate deeper into the skin to turn off the enzyme (Tyrosinase) that promotes dark spots! These pads are a great way to help your skin look brighter and healthier!
- Renews the surface of the skin by improving skin cell turnover
- Provides a silky smooth complexion with a youthful luster
- Removes excess oil, dirt, and debris to prevent clogged pores and breakouts
- Promotes the long term clarity of the skin
- Firms the skin to reduce the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens dark spots and pigmentation issues for a more even skin tone
- Provides a brighter, more vibrant complexion
After cleansing the skin, wipe a Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pad across the face, neck, and chest. Follow up with a treatment serum and moisturizer.
Jasmine Skin Care Studio Tip:
Keep Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads with you. That way you can clean and freshen up your skin at any time.
- Glycolic Acid 2% - loosens cell connections to exfoliate the skin and promote cell turnover; refines the texture of the skin for a smooth, soft surface; promotes clear skin
- Arbutin 4% - inhibits melanin production to prevent discoloration while lifting away dark spots, age spots, and melasma
- Kojic acid 3% - inhibits the formation of tyrosinase to prevent discoloration; gentle alternative to hydroquinones
- Retinol - vitamin A that provides visible anti-aging benefits by improving cell metabolism; also aids in exfoliating the skin
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Arbutin (4%), Kojic Acid (3%), Glycolic Acid (2%), Polysorbate 20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium ssp. Amara (Neroli) Oil, Retinol