Face Reality Vitamin A Corrective II Serum
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
NOTE: ALL FACE REALITY PRODUCTS ARE GETTING NEW PACKAGING! THE COMPANY IS RELEASING A NEW PACKAGE EVERY MONTH + SOME PRODUCTS WILL HAVE NEW NAMES BUT SAME FORMULA.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- Clinically proven to reduce fine lines, even pigmentation, and improve skin texture, in addition to helping clear and reduce the life cycle of acneNot all retinol products are equal.
- Face Reality utilizes a proprietary microencapsulated retinol to ensure delivery into the skin
- Face Reality combined their Vitamin A with aloe leaf extract and tocopherol (Vitamin E) to avoid common irritation associated with traditional retinoids
This exfoliating serum uses micro-encapsulated technology which delivers high potency retinol (0.5%) over time via a controlled release. Retinals, like traditional retinol and retinaldehyde, are great skincare actives but can be too harsh for some. This less irritating form of Vitamin A lessens the issues. Beyond that, it also contains 3 peptides with skin-rejuvenating properties.
Face Reality's not-so-secret weapon here is retinaldehyde, a less irritating form of vitamin A, which is anti-inflammatory. This means all skin types can reap the benefits of this high performance retinal serum.
Other specialized ingredients in this serum include abermat (absorbs excess sebum), endothelyol (is anti-inflammatory), and pacifeel (alleviates skin discomfort and can bring down redness).
We recommend it for skin prone to noninflamed acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Vitamin A Corrective II Serum is appropriate for normal and oily skin types and for skin that needs a boost up from Vitamin A Corrective Serum.
It can be drying and cause skin discomfort, so start slowly at the beginning.
Not for clients that are pregnant or nursing.
WHO WILL LOVE IT
Vitamin A Corrective Serum is best for non-inflamed acne and/or hyperpigmentation.
Skin should always be clean and free of irritation before applying. After cleansing and toning, apply as directed by your skincare professional. For day use, always follow application with a sunscreen/SPF. Allow 15 minutes for the product to absorb if you are applying benzoyl peroxide (Acne Med).
Vitamin A Corrective can be layered over any Face Reality Mandelic or Glycolic Serum.
- Cavamax®: encapsulated retinol that is less irritating, increases collagen & reduces lines and wrinkles
- Matrixyl® Synthe’6™: a peptide that has wound repairing and collagen remodeling properties
- Neodermyl®: a collagen & elastin boosting peptide that visibly reduces wrinkles
- Matrixyl® Morphomics™: a peptide that stimulates collagen production, shows visible reduction of vertical lines, frown lines, Marionette lines, and crow’s feet
Shipping or in-store pick up available!
I like this serum because it’s my intro into vitamin A. It goes on very smooth and gentle, but I noticed my skin looks a lot brighter and smoother..Sandra