Skin Script Glycolic CleanserRegular price $32.00
Skin Script Glycolic cleanser is an anti-aging and blemish control cleanser. Encourages rapid cellular turnover to reveal fresh, healthy skin while releasing trapped oil beneath the skin. Helps with dullness and uneven texture, too.
Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Not for sensitive/rosacea
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
JASMINE SKIN CARE STUDIO TIP
Double cleanse at night; The first cleanser removes the free radicals and makeup, the second cleanse preps the skin to go into repair mode.
Skin Script Charcoal Clay Cleanser is a great primary cleanser to remove oil, makeup, dirt, and debris. Follow with this cleanser as a more treatment-based cleanse to help your skin absorb serums and moisturizers better.
- Itching and purging may occur with this active cleanser.
- For normal or combination skin with closed comedones: Use the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser morning and the Glycolic Cleanser as a second cleanser every day, once a day, for up to 10 days. Once you have achieved significant results on the closed comedones, back down the usage to 2 – 3 times per week.
- For normal, dry, or aging skin: Use the Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser morning and night and the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week to exfoliate.
- Leave the cleanser on the skin for 30 – 45 seconds for best results. Remove completely with water.
- The Glycolic Cleanser is not designed to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not be used over the eyes.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Propanediol, Alpha-Arbutin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Gluconolactone (D), Malic Acid, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol, Tartaric Acid (L), Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum